HolicMS

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

HolicMS
HolicMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gm App from Jerryjelly

2 posters

Go down

Gm App from Jerryjelly Empty Gm App from Jerryjelly

Post by jerryjelly Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:47 pm

1. Have you read and do you understand the Rules & Guidelines posted in our Forums? Yes.
2. Please state your Real Name: Jerry.
3. Please state your IGN:Jerryjelly.
4. Please state your Forum name:jerryjelly.
5. Please state your Nick Name or what you would like to be called, if any:I like Jelly better XD. But really anything is fine.
6. Have you posted at least ten (10) legitiment posts/topics?nope sorry... i only came on for about 2 days and to tell the truth i am not so good at starting topics >.> but i well try my best to start them when i have time.
7. How old are you?12 years old.
8. What is your Time Zone? (GMT -/+ hours)Eastern Time -05:00(US/Canada).
9. What is your main Language?English/Manderin i use them both.English=school/Manderin=home
10. What other languages, if any, do you use? um... no other?But also im learning French(i kinda able to speak a puny bit, but i would perfer not to use it).
11. How often are you in game:um... sometimes from monday to thursday. Mostly on Friday and weekends because of school and pracice X.X
12. Why should you be considered as a GM/GM Intern in HolicMS: Well i want to be a GM because i want to improve HolicMS and i want to help out new players in the game.I also have some ideas for events that can be fun.
13. What made you come to HolicMS? Well... i was playing CareMS and i met Tim and Jen( the really cool guy and our Co Host) and i thought I'd cheack out this server, than i started to like this server a lot!
14. What can you do to bring players to HolicMS? Well i have a few friends that play servers and i can tell them about it.
15. Have you referred people to HolicMS, if so, who?Well sorry not yet...i just started playing for around 5hours when i wrote this. But i well try my bestXD.
16. Have you ever been a GM or GM Intern on another Server and either been fired or demoted? (yes/no, if yes, please explain)No not yet because I'm pretty new to Maple Story. But i will try and do my best to help people and to make HolicMs a better server. Also because i don't have any experience so i dont really have a chance >.>
17. Would you ever use the privileges given to you as GM/GM Intern, if chosen, for favors or friends? (yes/no, please explain your answer)No never! That would be really unfair to the other players that are playing this server.Also is agenst the rules 0.0...
So this is my GM app and thank you for taking time and reading it=)

jerryjelly

Back to top Go down

Gm App from Jerryjelly Empty Re: Gm App from Jerryjelly

Post by Gogee Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:48 pm

GL Jerry
Gogee
Gogee
Legendary Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Gm App from Jerryjelly Empty Re: Gm App from Jerryjelly

Post by jerryjelly Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:26 am

thanx gogee