HolicMS

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

HolicMS
HolicMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Haii!! [: I'm back! hah, okie sorry =[ long paragraphs but you love it <3

+13
Syaoran
Yagame
Gogee
MistahTeresa
RaceGirl
rawrstep
Jenny<3
xRaiindrops
kaPynnaF
itachirlz
=o
Tony
xKayla.Kristina
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Haii!! [: I'm back! hah, okie sorry =[ long paragraphs but you love it <3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Haii!! [: I'm back! hah, okie sorry =[ long paragraphs but you love it <3

Post by xKayla.Kristina Sat May 16, 2009 9:05 pm

i know ;P who doesnt? Lol joking. <3
xKayla.Kristina
xKayla.Kristina
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Haii!! [: I'm back! hah, okie sorry =[ long paragraphs but you love it <3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Haii!! [: I'm back! hah, okie sorry =[ long paragraphs but you love it <3

Post by Jenny<3 Sat May 16, 2009 9:07 pm

ZOMG SUCH LONG PARAGRAPHS
Jenny<3
Jenny<3
Legendary Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Syaoran Sun May 17, 2009 2:00 am

hmmm wat can i say...?
Syaoran
Syaoran

Back to top Go down

Post by taniades Sat May 23, 2009 12:04 am

omg pls lets get the click back lol
Wink
wink wink*
ily kayla! <3
at least we have julie alrdy <3!
and soon: trina, christy, chrissy, sakia,
taniades
taniades

Back to top Go down

Post by j4mesly Sun May 24, 2009 3:40 am

holy shiet O.o and u alrety have 50 posts dayum im such a noob

j4mesly

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Sun May 24, 2009 8:35 pm

Join alrdy!
Tony
Tony
Legendary Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenny<3 Sun May 24, 2009 8:52 pm

AND KAYLA YOUR TITLE IS NOT TRUE I HARTE THE LONG PARAGRAPHS =[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[
Jenny<3
Jenny<3
Legendary Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Julia Sun May 24, 2009 9:14 pm

o_o; -pretends we're in maple?- WELCOME TO HOLICMS ! ENJOY YOUR STAY =) <3
Julia
Julia
Legendary Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MistahTeresa Tue May 26, 2009 4:09 pm

kayla ! Im sorry that was my brother! He keep going on my computer when i go [Pee pee ^_^] He likes to go on my computer and stuff and somehow he catches up on all the gossip and all. Yeah it sounds like shit but its true.
And he doesn't even know bryan. he hate "Me and my no life computer friends" I yell and negociate with him. but you and bryan together are cute!!
I hope trina joins! I miss you guys so much </3

MistahTeresa

http://www.happytimeswithyou.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by xKayla.Kristina Tue May 26, 2009 9:17 pm

haha then get to like it ;P

Okay, teresa i know that wasn't your brother because Trina told me the real story , and whatever, i really don't care because that was the past Anyways, i really can't join, i have finals coming up & TOMORROW IS THE COMMENCEMENT ugh SO nervous (: But it's all good!

plus i have my main bitches; I LOVE TANIA, CHRISTY, BRIANA & TRINA, and my new fellow member; Julie [: Hahaha that's right. We've known each other for a year, so be jealouss, haha joking. Actually yeah, a year & a few months so far. We've stolen each others boyfriends, gotten into drama, cried & laughed together. Complain & Bitch, but at the end, we're always going to be friends. Correction; BFFs. It's kind of impossible to break us apart, and not to mention but be included.

kthx [:

P.S
I didn't mean to sound rude [: xox;

kayla <3
xKayla.Kristina
xKayla.Kristina
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by xKayla.Kristina Tue May 26, 2009 9:21 pm

Welcome to Holic Kayla. I hope you have fun and hope to see you in game soon.
Please feel free to ask me for any help you may need or anyone else in our Staff or Community. We are more than willing to help. Also, Welcome Back!!!!!!!!!!!

Jen
aka iJEN or RaceGirl Very Happy

Thanks lovely [:

holy shiet O.o and u alrety have 50 posts dayum im such a noob

i don't know i just write alot HAHAHA !! [: The secret is to write whatever you want, because you're free to. UNLESS IT'S SOMETHING BAD THEN NVM!!
xKayla.Kristina
xKayla.Kristina
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenny<3 Wed May 27, 2009 3:46 pm

xKayla.Kristina wrote:

Okay, teresa i know that wasn't your brother because Trina told me the real story , and whatever, i really don't care because that was the past Anyways, i really can't join, i have finals coming up & TOMORROW IS THE COMMENCEMENT ugh SO nervous (: But it's all good!

plus i have my main bitches; I LOVE TANIA, CHRISTY, BRIANA & TRINA, and my new fellow member; Julie [: Hahaha that's right. We've known each other for a year, so be jealouss, haha joking. Actually yeah, a year & a few months so far. We've stolen each others boyfriends, gotten into drama, cried & laughed together. Complain & Bitch, but at the end, we're always going to be friends. Correction; BFFs. It's kind of impossible to break us apart, and not to mention but be included.

kthx [:

P.S

kayla <3
MEANIE =[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[
Jenny<3
Jenny<3
Legendary Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by xKayla.Kristina Thu May 28, 2009 9:52 am

Jenny<3 wrote:
xKayla.Kristina wrote:

kthx [:

P.S

kayla <3

i know, sorry! HAHAA; i was moody that day because of my boyyyfraan. But it`s all good now ;P
xKayla.Kristina
xKayla.Kristina
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenny<3 Thu May 28, 2009 7:54 pm

xKayla.Kristina wrote:
Jenny<3 wrote:
xKayla.Kristina wrote:

kthx [:

P.S

kayla <3

i know, sorry! HAHAA; i was moody that day because of my boyyyfraan. But it`s all good now ;P
xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Jenny<3
Jenny<3
Legendary Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by yosim0n Fri May 29, 2009 5:11 pm

uhhh what trinas ign again?
yosim0n
yosim0n

Back to top Go down

Post by xKayla.Kristina Sun May 31, 2009 5:47 pm

which one LOL? i think it's like lanielle7 some numbers onn GMS [;
xKayla.Kristina
xKayla.Kristina
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenny<3 Sun May 31, 2009 7:36 pm

yosim0n wrote:uhhh what trinas ign again?

ZOMG YOU FINALY POSTED A POST ON THE FORUMS IN A LONG TIME
Jenny<3
Jenny<3
Legendary Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2