HolicMS

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

HolicMS
HolicMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Storyy =]

3 posters

Go down

My Storyy =] Empty My Storyy =]

Post by Julia Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:15 pm

This is a story..I created for school . Please comment . WELL BB ! HOPE YOU ENJOY ?

By My Side

“ Come on Janie! It's time for school! “ Yelled my mother.

Today is my first day of school for grade 9. I live in Vancouver, BC. I am 14 years old and I am a pure blonde girl. I only have a few friends. Everyone thinks I'm a normal girl. But to my grandfather, he thinks I'm the most beautiful girl he's ever seen.

At school, I found my friends over at the front doors of my school. Andrea and Rachel have been my best friends since grade 2. We do everything together.

The first bell rang and we hurried on to class. We were all in different classes so we decided to meet at our lockers. My first class was English. I hurried on to class before it was too late. 10 minutes has passed in class. The teacher decided to move on. But before we head on, our principal Mr. Henekis came in and told me to go outside of the classroom.

“ Janie , I just received a call from home saying... “ He paused there without saying a word.

“ What happened? What? What is it?“ I asked suspiciously. I searched my thoughts for any possibilities, but nothing came to mind.

“Well, Janie.. this is sad news, but your parents are at the hospital waiting for your grandfather to get checked.” said Mr. Henekis as soon as we were alone in the hallway.

I fell to the ground, on my knees and was silent. Moments passed, and then the tears started streaming out of my bloodshot, devastated eyes.

“ How could he leave me without saying a word... “ I repeated a couple of times.

“ Your parents will be picking you up after the first block. You could go get your stuff and go to the office to wait for your parents to pick you up. “ said Mr. Henekis.

I walked back to class, with many pairs of eyes staring at me. I packed my stuff and told Mr. Tamm I needed to be dismissed.

While I was walking to the office. I thought to myself.

“ How could pappy leave me? “ I repeated a couple of times.

“ Would he ever wake up? “ I thought to myself.

After waiting at the office for 5 minutes. My mom came. She told me we are going to the hospital immediately. I asked my mom,

“ What happened to pappy? Why is he in the hospital? “

“ He's in the hospital because well your grandfather didn't tell us he had cancer. Now he only has a small amount of time to see you. He isn't sleeping, but he wants to see you privately before he leaves. “ said my mother. While we were driving, I started feel drops on my cheeks.

When I got there my grandfather cried.

“ Why do you have cancer? Why didn't you tell me? “ He tried to stop my crying and said,

“ I had cancer for the last two months. I didn't want to tell you guys because I didn't want you guys to be worried about me. I'm sorry Janie. Janie, you will always be the prettiest girl I've ever seen goodbye. “ he whispered. That was his last words he had said to me. I pounded my tears and yelled,

“ Don't go pappy! I'm not ready to let go! “

I went out of the room and told my parents that pappy has left the world. They quickly called Josh's school and told the principal that Josh needs to get dismissed so he could drive to the hospital before it is too late.

Josh quickly parked his car and met us at the place where we all are.

“ What happened to grandpa? “ Josh asked. I ignored him and stared at pappy's dead body.

“ This happened too fast.“ I whispered.

It was about 4:30 pm, so we decided to drive home. When we got home, I phoned both of my friends, Andrea and Rachel and tell them what happened. Janie thought for a second, and finally she knew that her grandfather was by her side the whole time.
Julia
Julia
Legendary Premium Member

Back to top Go down

My Storyy =] Empty Re: My Storyy =]

Post by rawrstep Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:33 am

that was intense .
awesome ! :DD
but i could make it so much better Wink
rawrstep
rawrstep
Legendary Premium Member

http://www.meatspin.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lychee Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:29 pm

D= aww poor grandpa
but who is josh? O.o
Lychee
Lychee
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Julia Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:02 pm

LOL josh is..her brother? :p I know, i was too lazy to put who josh is LOL .
and JAY, LIAR D:
Julia
Julia
Legendary Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum