HolicMS

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

HolicMS
HolicMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My memories in Holic .

+4
Jenny<3
Tony
xRaiindrops
Lychee
8 posters

Go down

My memories in Holic . Empty My memories in Holic .

Post by Guest Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:46 pm

Before I post silly pictures , i would like to say a few things . This is been the most awesome , caring community , and will leave a history mark as the best Private Server in the whole Maple world . I will miss you all , each and everyone of you , who take time to read this , whether I banned you or not , thank you for the moments . I only have a few memories taken as Screen shots , but the others are in my heart . I can't believe a stupid fool like me , got promoted to GM . I'm so sorry they picked someone like me . and thank you to all my friends who were there for me -- a special list of friends who stood by me all this time -- Nhi (Melody) , Keren (Yuki , tenshi ) , Ceci (Coke ) , Patty ( Cold ) , Tim ( iNib~ ) , Jen (RaceGirl , iJEN) , Tony (~Toeknee) , MingXin (xRaiindrops ) , Adolfo ( Aditachi ) , and Kayla (iTsKaylaBby) . You guys are in my "respect list " I will never forget you all . now , a few words to them . Sorry if I didn't include you , these are people that never betrayed me . .

Nhi - You are an awesome 11 year old . I can't imagine you being mean . You are always a kidder . Always fooling around , eager to learn . i'm sorry that you did not get to be a member of our Staff for long , Hope you have a great future in middle school . As long as you keep your head high , you will succeed . That I will promise you .

Keren - Someone who was always there for me , when I was emotional , having mood swings , you would always cheer me up . You would be with me think or thin , and I appreciate that very much . Thank you Keren , I hope you have a great future , and I hope that future boyfriend's will be nice to you . ^^ If they hurt you , i'll kick their asses . :]

Ceci - My loved one . Thank you for helping me even through the hardest time . You were there for me , I'll be there for you . I hope that I was not too much of an "ass" to you , I can't believe you still consider me your "bestie" , but thank you for that awesome title . We will still meet , either by text , or MSN . :] Thank you once again .

Patty - I know you had rough times in Holic , I knew how you feel . I came to help you , and you helped me back . I appreciate that very much . You are like a little brother to me , always fooling around and being so funny . :] I hope that we can still meet sometime , and remember , if someone picks on ya , big bro Jin got your back . :]

Tim - You were always an inspiration to me . Thank you for choosing me as a GM . I really though I would not make it , but I guess I did . I made many mistakes , but you taught alot of things that will clear those mistakes right off . Thank you , and I will forever look up to you , not only as a GM , but also as a father , how giving you can be .

Jen - You were always so sweet to me . Thank you . You were the person I could always talk to , either if it involved my mistakes , or just things in life . I know you will succeed in life , heck , you already did . thank you for all the assistance you gave me . Bless you and Tim .

Tony - My staff friend . I always thought you were a joker , but you are very kind too . always staying calm , making me laugh . Thanks for the memories jajaja . Hope to see you in a server bro , Hope you beat the hella that guy who stole your stuff . If you need any back up , I'm always available .

MingXin - ahaha , someone I loved to teach . you were always so innocent , modest , alot of things that are good . you didn't know so many things that are sexual ( which is a good thing that you didn't know ) , but it was also very funny to teach you what they meant . Don't just say anything Ming , :] Always look out for pervy words .

Adolfo - My best friend . I didn't know you much at first , but I think we became best friends somehow , even though your besties with MingXin , I still appreciate all the work you did for the server . Thank you for the inspiring words , hope you can teach me how to code ^^ . Hope you have a great future , may God bless you .

Kayla - Someone I didn't know for long , but someone I can always talk to . you were there for me Kayla , whether you cheated on me ( LOL . ) or not . Thank you . You were like a diary to me , someone whom I can express my feelings with , and they would always respond with a positive attitude . Thank you . God bless .

There are numerous people who don't like me , and I would like to apologize for being a rude , strict , dull person . I hope that I can change one day .

Now , for the few pictures that I actually got to screen shot .

Sabz ' Smegaing ' " I love you Tony <333"
My memories in Holic . 294tjiw

Sabz' smegaing ' " I sorry Tony but I love Jin more <3"
My memories in Holic . 2j3k83t

Me and Tess saying "Je reet" (your ass)
My memories in Holic . V7qus1

Goodbye Kiss - Keren
My memories in Holic . Sq49b6

Goodbye Kiss - Jenny
My memories in Holic . 257dr12

That is all I have in my book . I'm sorry I do not have much photographic memories . The others are in my heart . thank you for everything guys . hope you see you all . God Bless .

Love and respect ,
Jin .

Contacts - MSN - jinny1201@hotmail.com

Back to top Go down

My memories in Holic . Empty Re: My memories in Holic .

Post by Lychee Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:58 pm

Aww Thank you Jinn
LOL pfftt its okay that i dont understand those dirty things ;]
because i wotn haev to think Very Happy

I love each and every member of Holic, you guys gave me memories
and Opppam you are a great gm .
Thank you Tim& Jen & others, for reuniting us together ^___^
Lychee
Lychee
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by xRaiindrops Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:59 pm

Lychee wrote:Aww Thank you Jinn
LOL pfftt its okay that i dont understand those dirty things ;]
because i wotn haev to think Very Happy

I love each and every member of Holic, you guys gave me memories
and Opppam you are a great gm .
Thank you Tim& Jen & others, for reuniting us together ^___^

Opps jess forgot to log off
xRaiindrops
xRaiindrops
Legendary Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:18 pm

Yea man. Peace ^__^ Good memories .

Jajajajaja <3
Tony
Tony
Legendary Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenny<3 Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:32 pm

=[
Jenny<3
Jenny<3
Legendary Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenny<3 Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:14 pm

NO MEMORIES ABOUT ME?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
=[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[
Jenny<3
Jenny<3
Legendary Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabz Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:38 pm

PFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT. YOU FORGOT TO INCLUDE ME ? ): anyways, PEOPLE JIN DID THE SMEGA-ING. o__O.

Sabz

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:57 pm

Lmaooo .
Tony
Tony
Legendary Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Gogee Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:13 pm

dam, Jin werent we like bros D:
Gogee
Gogee
Legendary Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by iSushay Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:12 am

LOL@JUN
POOR HIM.

iSushay
Legendary Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MistahTeresa Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:04 pm

Jeez no one has any thing to say for me ( Feels unwanted- D:)
Jk LYCHEE YOU HAVE A CUTE DP.
Anyways yeah o.o

MistahTeresa

http://www.happytimeswithyou.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down