HolicMS

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

HolicMS
HolicMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So good bye?

3 posters

Go down

So good bye? Empty So good bye?

Post by MistahTeresa Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:17 pm

I guess im late huh?

Holic was an awesome experience. I had so much fun and learn so much . YOu guys are like family to me Very Happy . I love you , Holic! . I can't believe this server is closing i feel like break down to tear but i won't! Summer break it close, So close for me and i hope i can talk to you guys in the future! I'll miss you guys!

Jin - You are such a weirdo! But that the awesome part about you. You were always there for me and you understood other people. You make a good GM and Friend

Tony - You stalker . Its was funny when you randomly pop up and freak me out and call me a loner ! You are an awesome person

Jen - Your like a bright spring flower. You get along with everyone. even people who were nasty and mean. Your a smart girl and i love your bright personality. Thanks!

Patty - Your so interesting! You make the weirest suggestions and i was stupid to listen to you but you made a great friend.

Tina - You cool in everyway. You make everyone feel good and bright. I don't know so much about you but it seems like i kmnew you for 3 years!

Nhi - You are the smartest 10-11 year old i have every seen. YOu'd possibly the smartest person i could ever meet! Glad i met you, nhi.

Gogee- Is that your real name? I barely knew you and you barely knew me but we seem to be very good friends. Its awesome to be around you and i dunno.

ZAc - Your like a dad to me! I miss your speedos tho. I hope i can keep callign you Zac-Pon. Your SUPER COOl.

To whoever else i forgot. I LOVE FACE! And you Very Happy

MistahTeresa

http://www.happytimeswithyou.webs.com

Back to top Go down

So good bye? Empty Re: So good bye?

Post by Z.O.Z Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:21 am

asdf123 lmao bb
Z.O.Z
Z.O.Z
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

So good bye? Empty Re: So good bye?