HolicMS

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

HolicMS
HolicMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TommyBoy's application

4 posters

Go down

TommyBoy's application Empty TommyBoy's application

Post by TommyBoy Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:14 am

1. Have you read and do you understand the Rules & Guidelines posted in our Forums? (yes/no)
yes

2. Please state your Real Name: Tommy Uong

3. Please state your IGN: TommyBoy

4. Please state your Forum name: TommyBoy

5. Please state your Nick Name or what you would like to be called, if any: Anything around Tommy is fine with me. I'm flexible with my name, but please don't turn my name into something brand new lols.

6. Have you posted at least ten (10) legitiment posts/topics? I believe so :]

7. How old are you? 19

8. What is your Time Zone? (GMT -/+ hours) GMT -8 hours.

9. What is your main Language? English

10. What other languages, if any, do you use? I speak fluent in Vietnamese, but never got to learn how to read and write. However I can somewhat make out what you say in Vietnamese. I also know some Spanish. I took 3 years in high school =]

11. How often are you in game: My hours on HolicMs depends on my schoolwork. Finals are coming up so you won't be seeing me on as much. But as of now i can do 3 hours weekdays and 5 hours weekends.

12. Why should you be considered as a GM/GM Intern in HolicMS: I should be considered as a GM intern in HolicMs because I have a lot of experiences from my old server. I know how to handle situations and control the tempo of the game if things gets out of order. I am patient and have a good sense of judgments. I only ban according to rules, so all my bans are reasonable. Even though many disagree with some of my bans, I still stand by them until proven otherwise :]

13. What made you come to HolicMS? What made me come into HolicMs was honestly how it was similar to Slinky. Hopefully rev13 works for HolicMs, so things can run more smoothly.

14. What can you do to bring players to HolicMS? I can contact some old Slinky players and ask them to spread the word about HolicMs.

15. Have you referred people to HolicMS, if so, who? So far I only refer HolicMs to one person and that is my girlfriend.

16. Have you ever been a GM or GM Intern on another Server and either been fired or demoted? (yes/no, if yes, please explain) I was Head GM in Slinky and I haven't been fired or demoted. My duty was terminated due to Slinky getting closed down to Nexon.

17. Would you ever use the privileges given to you as GM/GM Intern, if chosen, for favors or friends? (yes/no, please explain your answer) No simply because it's against the rules.

Extra Information!
My girlfriend name is Carol Vo and she plays pretty much all the server with me. I've been playing maple in generally for about 5~6 years. I love to eat steak and work out at the gym. My favorite sport to watch is basketball, and my favorite team is LAKERS! I'm very lay back unless you try to act like a smarty pants around me Razz
TommyBoy
TommyBoy
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

TommyBoy's application Empty Re: TommyBoy's application

Post by Chovy Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:46 pm

Good Luck Tommy Boy!

Lucky you! You get my first post! Razz

Last edited by Chovy on Mon Apr 27, 2009 12:48 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Wanted to add more 0.0)
Chovy
Chovy

Back to top Go down

Post by =o Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:31 pm

GLLLLLL

OMFG, ITZ CHOVVYYY

Last edited by =o on Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
=o
=o
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Gogee Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:32 pm

GLGL!
Gogee
Gogee
Legendary Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TommyBoy Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:20 pm

Thanks for the support guys. HI CHOVY!! Best wishes to all appliers and thank you to mod that deleted my other topic :]
TommyBoy
TommyBoy
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down