HolicMS

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

HolicMS
HolicMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bb. Holic. :c ILL MISS YOUU. MUST READD@@@@@@@@

+2
Gogee
iSushay
6 posters

Go down

bb. Holic. :c ILL MISS YOUU. MUST READD@@@@@@@@ Empty bb. Holic. :c ILL MISS YOUU. MUST READD@@@@@@@@

Post by iSushay Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:11 pm

Yes its shutting down, sadly. D: I have nothing to do& people is barley on even though we have 4 days left. But I had great times/moments in Holic. (:

I want to say stuff to..

Sharon: ilu bebe. you my hunny bun. =dd. We always talk bout random stuff& do random stuff. I'll rickroll you and tell you thats Lil Eddie. ;D LOL. We'll always say your a great couple with blahblahblah, im a great couple with blahblahblah. I'm glad that I met you though. c: Even though I get you pissed off alot. kekeke

Tina[TinaCakes]: TINAAA. You were my first friend from Slinky. I asked you how you get your ring effect and you were trying to explain to Dani&me. [not dani men] But it was too complicated, haha. You were nice and gaved us both 3b too. I was like, OMGGGGGG@@@@@@@ so much money, haha. But 3b isn't that much now that I realized now. Even though we don't talk that much anymore, always hanging out with that idiot Patty, you'll still be my first friend that I met on Slinky. (:

Ken: Kennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnny ;D! You were my second friennd c:. I saw you@fm and you were in your hobo outfit, so I typed HOOBOOOOOOOOO. then we became friends& we were talkin bout Youtube. your youtube user is kinda retarded, but oh wells! LMAO. i'd always stalk you around@old slinky and be annoying. &i leeched off 20rbs or something off of you. (: &a few days ago, we explore around and I be hella dumb saying I never been here in a common map, lol. [i never got to lvl30 on gms, ;[. ] you would show me hidden streets&tell me what level you lvled back then and crap. it was fun with you though. =dd though I get annoyed whenever you talk about my flat boobs you f---er. :c

Julia: JULIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, <3. Even though you have some angry issues, might need angry classes, your fun to play with. Today, we played games in omgpop, and I owned you. it was fun, and funny haha. I would get used to it when your pissed because thats just how you are. Your no 'typical' or 'common' kind of asian girl. Your a tough hardcore girl. (:

Jinn: JIN JINNY JIN! hewoo old man, haha. its fun with you. I don't hang with you that much but your a nice guy. at first in slinky I think you called me a b-tch in pvp for something. oO, but I didn't really mind, LOl. iunno wut else put here. ksry lmao. ;D

Z3NICA!: OMGG ZENN. i havent seen you for like, a week. :c but ilu girl. you told me what happen when I was @ my cousins& I appreciate that. we play ballracer so many times on omgpop, you hurt my hand. LOL it was fun with you though. (:

Tim&Jen: Thank you so much for making this server, slinky-like. @ first, im like "I don't like that server. its not same as Slinky." danng I was wrong. Its a pretty fun, cool server. Some old slinky players was there&it was better than no slinky players. I thank you both for putting this server up (:

&for some of you, I just can't think of a special thing to say about you. sorry, its either I don't talk/hang out with you barley or its just I can't think something special for everyone of you. Mad

but I'll miss Holic! D:
r.i.p.
PEOPLE I'LL ALWAYS CONTACT!
SHARON;
KEN;
JULIA;
JIN;
(:

if you want to contact me:
MSN: rainbows.sushi@live.com
AIM: xkneee97
Yahoo: ih3artsushix3@yahoo.com

iSushay
Legendary Premium Member

Back to top Go down

bb. Holic. :c ILL MISS YOUU. MUST READD@@@@@@@@ Empty Re: bb. Holic. :c ILL MISS YOUU. MUST READD@@@@@@@@

Post by Gogee Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:21 pm

...ppl are forgetting about me.. :'(
Gogee
Gogee
Legendary Premium Member

Back to top Go down

bb. Holic. :c ILL MISS YOUU. MUST READD@@@@@@@@ Empty Re: bb. Holic. :c ILL MISS YOUU. MUST READD@@@@@@@@

Post by itachirlz Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:18 pm

yeah poor jun :S and she didnt write about meee lol xD naah just jking nhi Very Happy
thanks for your words Razz you should write in shutting down post :S but is ok xD gogo nhi .... even when you never made me a siggy Sad Razz

see you later girl ...
itachirlz
itachirlz
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Julia Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:41 pm

@ my comment . =[ Thats mean, '' angry classes ''
I should say, you should get Summer Classes . =)
Julia
Julia
Legendary Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Logiedan Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:01 pm

Nhi: OMG I'LLMISSYOU JESSE. (:
Very Happy!
Logiedan
Logiedan

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenny<3 Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:21 pm

D=
NUTHIN ABOUT MEEEEEE
Jenny<3
Jenny<3
Legendary Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Logiedan Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:22 pm

Jenny<3 wrote:D=
NUTHIN ABOUT MEEEEEE
Cause Nhi is very mean.
forgot about me. </3 ;P
Logiedan
Logiedan

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenny<3 Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:09 pm

Logiedan wrote:
Jenny<3 wrote:D=
NUTHIN ABOUT MEEEEEE
Cause Nhi is very mean.
forgot about me. </3 ;P

yea shes a bullie and shes younger then me D=
and wrong section ftw
Jenny<3
Jenny<3
Legendary Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by iSushay Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:16 pm

wrong section?
o_o
if you meant introduce&goodbye, okay.
&jesse forget bout chu.
f3

iSushay
Legendary Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down