HolicMS

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

HolicMS
HolicMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Debate] Do you think love is real?

+17
Sabz
Yagame
xKayla.Kristina
Dischented
Tony
Z.O.Z
Jenny<3
yosim0n
iNib
=o
-Alvin
Gogee
xRaiindrops
cookieboy
Cecilia
xue
Schimmy
21 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Do you believe in true love?

[Debate] Do you think love is real? - Page 2 Vote_lcap79%[Debate] Do you think love is real? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 79% 
[ 23 ]
[Debate] Do you think love is real? - Page 2 Vote_lcap21%[Debate] Do you think love is real? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 21% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 29

[Debate] Do you think love is real? - Page 2 Empty Re: [Debate] Do you think love is real?

Post by Cecilia Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:32 pm

Yes, I seriously love debates. Mad

LOL.

I think love is where you don't have to say sorry. o___O;

Cecilia
Elite Member

http://fmylife.com

Back to top Go down

[Debate] Do you think love is real? - Page 2 Empty Re: [Debate] Do you think love is real?

Post by yosim0n Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:56 pm

Hmmm, love is when you can't stop thinking about them.
Legit, you think that you can't do anything without them and you need them by your side all the time.
Also, you enjoy your time so much with them that you feel that time is going by way too fast.
In addition, you get really jealous and heart-broken when you see them with other people and flirting around with other guys or girls.
yosim0n
yosim0n

Back to top Go down

Post by xRaiindrops Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:01 pm

If you think you are in love then you shouldnt regret what you've been through because don't you havealot of fun within it?

Well i dont have much to say because i m not involved with love at all. Thankyouvermuch >:b

sometimes poele think they are in love, but it could also be LUST
xRaiindrops
xRaiindrops
Legendary Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:24 pm

yosim0n wrote:Hmmm, love is when you can't stop thinking about them.
Legit, you think that you can't do anything without them and you need them by your side all the time.
Also, you enjoy your time so much with them that you feel that time is going by way too fast.
In addition, you get really jealous and heart-broken when you see them with other people and flirting around with other guys or girls.

I disagree to that.
I don't need anyone by my side because I'm a woman and I don't need love to support me.
I enjoy my time with my loves but sometimes I want quality time with myself
And I DO NOT get jealous. because I know they're already mine, and if they leave me or any shit like that, that's their lost, they lost someone who actually cared for them.

But I understand everyone has their own perspective of love.

Cecilia
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:25 pm

xRaiindrops wrote:If you think you are in love then you shouldnt regret what you've been through because don't you havealot of fun within it?

Well i dont have much to say because i m not involved with love at all. Thankyouvermuch >:b

sometimes poele think they are in love, but it could also be LUST

I LOVE you too Smile

Cecilia
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Gogee Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:55 pm

wow
there is LOVE going on here??
Gogee
Gogee
Legendary Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:01 pm

Gogee wrote:wow

There's love, not just love. Smile

Cecilia
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Gogee Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:02 pm

Cecilia wrote:
Gogee wrote:wow

There's love, not just love. Smile

wat else if there's not just love..o.o
Gogee
Gogee
Legendary Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by xRaiindrops Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:10 pm

I LOVE YOU CECEI :3
xRaiindrops
xRaiindrops
Legendary Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:11 pm

I LOVE YOU JEN Very Happy

Cecilia
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Schimmy Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:42 pm

Don't turn this debate in-to a chat room please.
Schimmy
Schimmy
Asian Mafia

https://holicms.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Z.O.Z Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:14 am

love is fake men. it's all scam. love not real. it is better off being best friends man. i would die then love someone. i don't love anyone.
Z.O.Z
Z.O.Z
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by xue Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:23 am

love is fake.. its not even a love.. n its not everlasting..
in the end its juz a fake.. fake much
dun get easily fool with so-called love thingie.. cuz its fake much..

to the god n parent.. its something we want to hold on to.. it much more than a love.. cuz it never betray or fake u..

to a frens.. its like the person we want to be with..

love is a curse! fake much..
xue
xue
Premium Member

http://youfail.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Sat May 09, 2009 6:54 pm

Love is overrated (:
Tony
Tony
Legendary Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dischented Mon May 11, 2009 4:34 am

i dont believe in true love. lost hope in it. Wink
lost a girl that i spend my whole childhood with , about 5-7 yrs just with 1 girl with my full heart and she had affair twice. HOW COOLS THAT Very Happy well life's never what it seems.
but she was honest enough to confess&i was dumb enough to not let her go cause she meant the world to me. i mean , seriously she means the whole world to me.but aft she left , i broke down and became useless for 2yrs,i've basically been her mantoy for 2yrs. Wink
i bought her the flowers she wanted from the whole country's florist ( my country's) and the super huge teddy bear she wanted that she threw back to me , she was the 1st girl i tried baking for altho it failed for several times.
true love only exist if both of you are meant to be together & if both sides dont take each other for granted.sing from the heart,dream from the soul,smile to the stars,love like you'll never let go. then love is for real but if 1 sides being serious while the other side is jus putting up an act , trust me , the real person will get hurt badly.so basically , love only exist if both sides really trully put their hearts together and go thru every sunshine&thunderrain together. people that are perfect & aint perfect jus made a perfect couple,thats no doubt.and trust me when you do get a girl thats willing to do anything or a guy , treat them back as how they treat you, dont take ppl for granted nor things for granted.you might be afraid but dont be afraid of change,you may end up losing something good but you'll prob end up gaining something better!it hurts eventho you think its jus a joke. love aint a joke.&the worse part about being told a lie is knowing that your not worth the truth. Wink
if you think he/she aint the one you can feel the love from, let go.let that person move on and get someone that would love him/her back or else you'll jus have more karma and enemy.
you've got 3 choices.
give up give in give in your all =)
fate decides who walks into your life,you decide who stays&who you let walk away.but most important is who you refuse to let leave you.

so yeah anyone wants to prove me true love exist? be my guest. Wink
ps : my story is jus to let you guys know , no matter how hard you work to bring yourself up,there's someone out there working jus as hard to bring you down.you'll mayb never forget what she/he did to you but dont let them know you rmb it,STILL eventually you jus have to let go!or you'll prob be missing whats right infront of you someone thats willing to give up anything Smile

At this moment, there are 6,470,818,671 people in the world. Some are running scared. Some are coming home. Some tell lies to make it through the day. Others are just now facing the truth. Some are evil men, that war with good. And some are good, struggling with evil. 6 billion people in the world. 6 billion souls. And sometimes, all you need is one.
-- One Tree Hill

i live life to the fullest.love life to the fullest. and whichever girl that comes into my life, i'll treat her as good as i can to the fullest. Smile
jus amazing when 1 person enters my life and i wonder how i could ever lived without them. =)

Dischented
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Mon May 11, 2009 7:53 am

i dont think there is any such thing as
true love

the feelings are always lopsided or falls near the negative side. It never evens out.

you fall in love, you get heartbroken and dont come up with that shitty bullshit
you just got to get back up and try try again
u.u that shit doesnt make yo feel better.

(pardon my language)

Cecilia
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dischented Mon May 11, 2009 8:21 am

yeh nth evens out. love doesnt , life doesnt.
sometimes we've jus gotta accept th fact that its jus not our luck&move on.
heartbroken is a will,but if you choose it right you'll be heartmended.
true love doesnt exist cos till the end. you still get </3 =)

Dischented
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Mon May 11, 2009 8:32 am

I guess you have to wait for this "true love" ...
Tony
Tony
Legendary Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Mon May 11, 2009 7:15 pm

LOL, waiting for true love. -.- there's a fairy tale.

Cecilia
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Mon May 11, 2009 10:02 pm

a fairy tale i believe in! D:
Tony
Tony
Legendary Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by =o Mon May 11, 2009 10:23 pm

Lol, if everybody waited for "true love" then were all stuffed
=o
=o
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by xKayla.Kristina Mon May 11, 2009 11:45 pm

I believe that love is real, and if you think it's false, then maybe it;s because you never actually experienced it yet. Like, when i told my cousins that I have a bf they're all like ew, and stuff & they're like i won;'t ever date! Well, it's because we don't really think that we'll love anyone until that SOMEONE actually comes along & tries their hardest for you. Also, at some point we all experience being lonely, and having noone to talk to when you need someone there the most, don't tell me you haven't because we all have drama. and NOTHING is ever perfect. But yeah, who are you going to run to? I mean, you can tell your friends or BFFs, but they're probably thinking "ugh, shut up" Or something, trust me I've known MANY people who are like that, including some of my BFFs. Face it, we just can't tell everyone everything, that's where your significant other comes in, if they really loved you, they'd care & try to help you solve your problems. & Most of us are young right now, so many of us wouldn't really know what it is to be felt loved, I mean we all think we have, but we really haven't. & When it comes, you'll feel something you've never felt before. And yeah you're right many people can say "ily" but I'm talking for real, not on a game. But, trust me, you'll know when you love someone, I mean, you'd do anything for them & you'll both show it. Love doesn't mean saying the words i love you, it's also the actions that you both do. Like the saying goes "actions speak louder than words". Therefore, yeah I believe love is real.
xKayla.Kristina
xKayla.Kristina
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by xKayla.Kristina Mon May 11, 2009 11:52 pm

i dont believe in true love. lost hope in it. Wink
lost a girl that i spend my whole childhood with , about 5-7 yrs just with 1 girl with my full heart and she had affair twice. HOW COOLS THAT Very Happy well life's never what it seems.
but she was honest enough to confess&i was dumb enough to not let her go cause she meant the world to me. i mean , seriously she means the whole world to me.but aft she left , i broke down and became useless for 2yrs,i've basically been her mantoy for 2yrs. Wink
i bought her the flowers she wanted from the whole country's florist ( my country's) and the super huge teddy bear she wanted that she threw back to me , she was the 1st girl i tried baking for altho it failed for several times.
true love only exist if both of you are meant to be together & if both sides dont take each other for granted.sing from the heart,dream from the soul,smile to the stars,love like you'll never let go. then love is for real but if 1 sides being serious while the other side is jus putting up an act , trust me , the real person will get hurt badly.so basically , love only exist if both sides really trully put their hearts together and go thru every sunshine&thunderrain together. people that are perfect & aint perfect jus made a perfect couple,thats no doubt.and trust me when you do get a girl thats willing to do anything or a guy , treat them back as how they treat you, dont take ppl for granted nor things for granted.you might be afraid but dont be afraid of change,you may end up losing something good but you'll prob end up gaining something better!it hurts eventho you think its jus a joke. love aint a joke.&the worse part about being told a lie is knowing that your not worth the truth. Wink
if you think he/she aint the one you can feel the love from, let go.let that person move on and get someone that would love him/her back or else you'll jus have more karma and enemy.

Okay, honestly i get where you're coming from, but yeah love does hurt, but once you actually find a girl who will be faithful & understanding, you'll understand why that girl didn't work out. I always used to cry whenever I get dumped or something, and yeah i get what you mean, but I've found someone who I can trust & believe in, we're always there for each other, and we always apologize to each other after a fight. And most importantly, we love each other. So, you can't just give up, I know if you keep searching for that one person who will brighten up your night, then you'll know why you went through all the hurt. & trust me, it's worth it, would you rather end up living alone? Or with someone you really loved?
xKayla.Kristina
xKayla.Kristina
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by xKayla.Kristina Mon May 11, 2009 11:56 pm

Meaning of Love:

You have to fall in love before you get married. Then when you're married, you just sit around and read books together.

LMFAO, this made me LOl, anyways,
No, once you're married that means you're officially helping each other out & stuff, and after you;re married love is when you'll always have the okay i'm sorry for saying this but sexual affections for that one person . & you want to experience everything with them, even if it's the worst.

PS: i forgot to mention this, but love isn't going to be perfect, theres obviously going to be rocky roads coming along, but does that mean you should give up? No, it's like standing up for what you believe in, you keep trying.
xKayla.Kristina
xKayla.Kristina
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dischented Tue May 12, 2009 2:41 am

heh fairytale doesnt happen.everything is up to fate!if we'r meant to be you will be together no matter what so true love doesnt exist till things are meant to be.
kayla , i get what your trying say. Smile
how my life will be 10yrs down the road i really dont know , i just want to be happy&live life to the fullest&i know how it feels to be hurt.i wont hurt a girl that i love with the full heart so dont worry! you'll do fine , the tears that roll down our faces makes us stronger. so your growing stronger. im sure of that. Very Happy

Dischented
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next