HolicMS

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

HolicMS
HolicMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Debate] Do you think love is real?

+17
Sabz
Yagame
xKayla.Kristina
Dischented
Tony
Z.O.Z
Jenny<3
yosim0n
iNib
=o
-Alvin
Gogee
xRaiindrops
cookieboy
Cecilia
xue
Schimmy
21 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Do you believe in true love?

[Debate] Do you think love is real? - Page 3 Vote_lcap79%[Debate] Do you think love is real? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 79% 
[ 23 ]
[Debate] Do you think love is real? - Page 3 Vote_lcap21%[Debate] Do you think love is real? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 21% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 29

[Debate] Do you think love is real? - Page 3 Empty Re: [Debate] Do you think love is real?

Post by xKayla.Kristina Tue May 12, 2009 7:20 am

it wont let me post LOL!!
xKayla.Kristina
xKayla.Kristina
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

[Debate] Do you think love is real? - Page 3 Empty Re: [Debate] Do you think love is real?

Post by xKayla.Kristina Tue May 12, 2009 7:21 am

okkie, anyways
no matter what so true love doesnt exist till things are meant to be.

yeah so , eventually we do find love, thats why i think its real
and im not sad anymore, but thanks (:

PS SORRY I posted blanks but it said there was an error sob.
xKayla.Kristina
xKayla.Kristina
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by xRaiindrops Tue May 12, 2009 8:46 am

LOL Kayla you have very deep points
i guess love comes when it does
maybe not now..
but you dotn regret what you did with the person you loved :\\
because you guys had the most fun of your life << LOL
i think that sentence sounded funny

Love hurts but its worth it

Last edited by xRaiindrops on Tue May 12, 2009 8:46 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : IT CUT SOME OF MY POST O:<)
xRaiindrops
xRaiindrops
Legendary Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by xKayla.Kristina Wed May 13, 2009 8:08 pm

I know sometimes it hurts to love someone at times, but you shouldn't regret it, because it only makes you stronger & you get more experience. btw, i'm reading this book called " men are from mars & women are from venus; classic guide to understanding the opposite sex" LOL okay I know it sounds weird, but it's REALLY true! So yeah [: Anyways, like i was saying, and sorry i get distracted fast, okay.. So, although you may still love that person & i know, sometimes it may be hard to get over someone, but personally, you'll find someone who'll love you back, and you just have to wait for it. I know we've heard it all before " you're too young " "you don't know what love means" "just wait after university/college" I guess those sayings are SOMETIMES rigght, I mean we don't even know what we want right now.. Most of us are just dreaming about the future but we don't do anything about it to make it happen. If you think love is real, it will eventually happen, it just depends if you're wiilling to make it become reality.
xKayla.Kristina
xKayla.Kristina
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Yagame Fri May 15, 2009 6:06 pm

i absolutely think that love is real.I think of it as a feeling that you have about a person that you really care about.
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/love
this is my opinion Very Happy
Yagame
Yagame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabz Sat May 16, 2009 4:00 am

Love is real but if your saying you love someone to someone you don't know on the internet that is not love. You simply like their personality on the internet but that could be different in rl but when it comes to rl, love is definately real.

Sabz

Back to top Go down

Post by Dischented Sat May 16, 2009 7:19 am

sabz i love your point but actually there's like almost 50% ofcouples that got married thru knowing each other thru net so does that mean their love is fake? Surprised ppl say love thru net is more loving cause you'd spend almost 24hrs of yr time together no matter where. hmm love is fake or real?

Dischented
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Sat May 16, 2009 8:04 am

Love is real no matter what, Love is fake no matter what.

Cecilia
Elite Member

http://fmylife.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rawrstep Sat May 16, 2009 10:36 am

ohkay .
in my opinion ,
i personally don't believe in "love".
i think it is just a word we use to describe our emotion .
just like the word "hate".
basically, the word "love" is a term where you have a special feeling towards another person.
however, that feeling cannot be described, therefore making love "unrealistic".
same with hate.
to me, hate is just a word to replace the absence of love.
there is no hate, there is just what you "don't feel" for another .
love lies.
you may think you love someone.
but in reality, you could "hate" them.
also, people use love to negotiate with beauty.
or other sexually active ways. (LOL)
this just proves love is no real, once again.
i think the words "i love you" mean nothing.
so, i believe that SHOWING them that you love them,
means a billion times more.

(that was very deep LMFAO !)
rawrstep
rawrstep
Legendary Premium Member

http://www.meatspin.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Crown Sat May 16, 2009 11:58 am

wow
jay that was deep
u GFLESS/WIFELESS PERSON.
PFFT.
FIND THE "RIGHT ONE"
AND U CAN TELL ME IF LOVE IS REAL OR NOT. Very Happy
to me. its
50% 50 %
LOL
Crown
Crown

Back to top Go down

Post by MistahTeresa Thu May 21, 2009 5:01 pm

I don't know how to say this.
Love is real and not real. Confusing much?
Love is a feeling in your soul / Brain / That thingy that pumps blood.
I don't think its possible to live without loving someone. With love how could you get along with friends / families / Pets?.
Why do people suicide? Not because their life sucks. Thats what they believe, All it is that they think their not loved.
I say a whole bunch of bullcrap don't I ?
Love not like "Girlfriends , Boyfriends , Wife , or Husband." Its a gift / Feeling / Piece of mind . Its not to fall in love its to BE in love with everything, Everyone.

And if you ever think your not loved. You may not be christian as i am but god Watches you with his unfailing love .

Wow done? I guess. Anyways. Yeah i say Crap Smile
Teresa :]

MistahTeresa

http://www.happytimeswithyou.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by xKayla.Kristina Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:37 pm

rawrstep wrote:ohkay .
in my opinion ,
i personally don't believe in "love".
i think it is just a word we use to describe our emotion .
just like the word "hate".
basically, the word "love" is a term where you have a special feeling towards another person.
however, that feeling cannot be described, therefore making love "unrealistic".
same with hate.
to me, hate is just a word to replace the absence of love.
there is no hate, there is just what you "don't feel" for another .
love lies.
you may think you love someone.
but in reality, you could "hate" them.
also, people use love to negotiate with beauty.
or other sexually active ways. (LOL)
this just proves love is no real, once again.
i think the words "i love you" mean nothing.
so, i believe that SHOWING them that you love them,
means a billion times more.

(that was very deep LMFAO !)

You just contradicted yourself. You're saying that you believe that love is fake [because it's just a word] but at the same time you're saying it's real [because of the actions].

Okay, honestly, if you think that way then you can't say "i personally don't believe in "love"."
Because, you kind of do believe in it if they show you that they do, and you know, sometimes people can't show their loves towards one another. I guess , if you have trusting issues then yeah, you really don't believe in love unless it is proved to you. It depends what kind of situation or person you are, and stuff. I mean, my bf left me once, and I am insecure sometimes, but then I always remind myself that he loves me. And you know, it's hard for someone to show it, unless something occurs. Let's put it in this scenerio..

This girl really loves this guy, and they're dating. But, he doesn't show his love for her. He doesn't even say he loves her. But, he does. He's just the type of person who doesn't show it, because he feels weak that way. And in order for him to feel superior he ignores her wishes, but deep inside he really loves her and feels for her. Now.. Let's say, a couple months pass by and this guy still doesn't show it, but she really loves him, but she has doubts at this stage. She's ready to let go, but she tries harder for him. Okay, now let's say, during her walk home from work, she's kidnapped and taken in for hostage. The hostages want money in return, and the guy senses that somethings wrong , he knows she's in trouble because she doesn't call him the exact time she always does just to say good night, and i love you. So, he then tries to search for her.. He happens to find her lucky charm bracelet torn on the road. He knows he's close.. Then, he comes across some background noises, some squeals. He knows it's her, so he enters the area, and the hostages don't know that he's there, and he tries his best to save her, but he's spotted and then the hostages gang up on him, 4 vs. 1. He has no advantages, but he does everything in his power to put them down [LOL., i'm not good with action details sorry.] He frees her, but they can't run because he's limping, he's seriously injured from the fight. And a couple of the hostages get up and tries to kill them. He now tells her to run off and leave him, but she doesn't want to , because she loves him. And at this exact moment, she now knows he loves her aswell. But at this situation, she leaves him. And he's then found murdered the next morning.

Okay seriously I know this wouldn't actually happen. But, it's just an example that LOVE is hard to prove. It takes a long time for someone to prove it, and when they do, the feeling is great, and that feeling is love. And if you're the type of person saying that they should prove it, don't over do it. Proving love is something special, but at the same time you don't want to risk hurting the other person. Let's put it this way, instead of gaining "proof of love by actions", don't expect too much from your partner, your partner is only human & has the same feelings as you do. They also want you to prove it. Proving your love to someone is just like respect.. " In order for you to achieve respect, you have to respect them as well" in this case.. " In order for your partner to show that they love you, you must show them too. " But, know where your limits are. Sorry it was long, I just wanted to explain my point of view, but I understand where your coming from. Maybe next time it's safe to say that you're 50/50. Thanks for reading ^^;.
xKayla.Kristina
xKayla.Kristina
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by xKayla.Kristina Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:01 pm

Sabz wrote:Love is real but if your saying you love someone to someone you don't know on the internet that is not love. You simply like their personality on the internet but that could be different in rl but when it comes to rl, love is definately real.

Lol. so you're saying that.. People on internet don't love each other because they can't see each other in person? That they can't kiss each other or do stuff like um idk in bed with each other? No offense, but I think that personality is what counts the most. If you like two guys one on the net and one in reality [& they're both cute.. LOL] , and you don't know who to choose. Hmm, lets say that this guy on the internet has a great personality, he shows his feelings for you, and he's always fun to talk to. But, at the same time you're thinking, i have this guy in reality, you can hang out with him, watch movies, cuddle, and so on. So, you choose this guy in reality, but now, the guy in reality, doesn't have such a great personality, he flirts with other girls, and doesn't really notice you anymore, but he's only with you to use you for stuff. Like, let's say he uses you for $#@, Okay. Now your thinking, wow I really messed up, I could have waited to see the guy on the internet in person, but i couldn't wait and chose this guy instead. Therefore, I believe that it doesn't matter, internet , person, outerspace, i don't know, anywhere?! Personality is what counts the most. And love can be shown by any ways possible. It's just up to you to make those choices.

& Also, did you know that 1/8 married couples met through the internet? That's about a 0.125 probability, Multiply that by how many people are alive, six billion, that's about 75 million people. Who married through the internet. So, you're saying that these 75 million people don't love each other? But they got married, and probably started a family.

P.S.. Lol, this love topic is too easy, I think I can write a whole book on it. It can be like the love bible HAHAHA.
xKayla.Kristina
xKayla.Kristina
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by xRaiindrops Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:17 am

xKayla.Kristina wrote:
Sabz wrote:Love is real but if your saying you love someone to someone you don't know on the internet that is not love. You simply like their personality on the internet but that could be different in rl but when it comes to rl, love is definately real.

Lol. so you're saying that.. People on internet don't love each other because they can't see each other in person? That they can't kiss each other or do stuff like um idk in bed with each other? No offense, but I think that personality is what counts the most. If you like two guys one on the net and one in reality [& they're both cute.. LOL] , and you don't know who to choose. Hmm, lets say that this guy on the internet has a great personality, he shows his feelings for you, and he's always fun to talk to. But, at the same time you're thinking, i have this guy in reality, you can hang out with him, watch movies, cuddle, and so on. So, you choose this guy in reality, but now, the guy in reality, doesn't have such a great personality, he flirts with other girls, and doesn't really notice you anymore, but he's only with you to use you for stuff. Like, let's say he uses you for $#@, Okay. Now your thinking, wow I really messed up, I could have waited to see the guy on the internet in person, but i couldn't wait and chose this guy instead. Therefore, I believe that it doesn't matter, internet , person, outerspace, i don't know, anywhere?! Personality is what counts the most. And love can be shown by any ways possible. It's just up to you to make those choices.

& Also, did you know that 1/8 married couples met through the internet? That's about a 0.125 probability, Multiply that by how many people are alive, six billion, that's about 75 million people. Who married through the internet. So, you're saying that these 75 million people don't love each other? But they got married, and probably started a family.

P.S.. Lol, this love topic is too easy, I think I can write a whole book on it. It can be like the love bible HAHAHA.

Woahh that one was really strong! Kayla you are soo good and deep ;]
you convinced me love may be real... even on the internet o__o
xRaiindrops
xRaiindrops
Legendary Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Julia Sat Jun 20, 2009 6:52 pm

Kayla..typed ALOT. o_o; I'm serious . ;p I didn't even read it all .. o_o
Julia
Julia
Legendary Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3